21" Self Popelled Mower, Dual Battery Ports with 5.0 Ah Battery and 4A Rapid Charger
The Greenworks Pro 80V 21" Self Popelled Mower, Dual Battery Ports with 5.0 Ah Battery and 4A Rapid Charger features an 80V high-efficiency brushless motor with push-button start provides more power, torque and longer life. When it comes to outdoor power equipment, you put the emphasis...
Items You May Need
- Self-propelled drive system with variable speed rear-wheel drive lets you easily tackle any terrain
- Heavy-duty 21" steel deck provides strength and longevity for the life of the mower
- Dual battery ports with Auto Switch™ – when one battery depletes, the mower's power supply is automatically switched to the second battery
- SmartCut™ technology automatically adjusts power based on grass height for maximum performance and efficiency
- Use up to 70% less space in your garage with EZ Fold™ aluminum handles for compact storage
- Convenient 3-in-1 cutting deck lets you choose your cut finish from mulching, bagging or side discharge
- Single lever 7-position height adjustment offers a range of cutting heights to meet your specific needs
- Bright LED headlight for mowing at dawn or dusk
- Maneuver terrain easily with 10" rear wheels and 8" front wheels
- Rapid Battery Charger – fully charge included battery in just over one hour
- Power: Cordless
- Voltage: 80V
- Ideal For: Up to 1 Acre
- Drive System: Self-propelled
- Brushless Motor: Yes
- SmartCut™ Technology: Yes
- Deck Size: 21"
- Discharge Features: 4-in-1
- Deck Material: Steel
- Cutting Heights: 7 Position
- Front Wheels: 8"
- Rear Wheels:10"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the 48 contiguous states.
Greenworks accepts returns on unused, unopened products only within 30 days of purchase. All returns must be in the original packaging and contain all original components. Without all the original components, including manuals, nuts and bolts etc., the return will not be accepted. Upon arrival at our facilities, your return will be inspected for all parts and pieces for processing of your refund. Greenworks reserves the rights to refuse any returns upon inspection. Proof of purchase is required. Discontinued items are not eligible for returns. A restocking fee of up to 25% may apply. Customer pays return freight. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return authorization.
Greenworks Tools offers a 3 Year Limited warranty on 24V tools, batteries, chargers and all electric pressure washers and a 4 Year Limited warranty on 80V tools, batteries and chargers. Contact Greenworks Tools at 888-909-6757 with warranty issues.