20V MAX Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit
DeWalt® DCS380P1 20V Max Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit is ideal for many cutting applications. The saw is equipped with a variable speed trigger delivering up to 3000 strokes per minute allowing you to match speed with application and a 1-1/8" stroke length for fast cutting. Keyless...
DeWalt® DCS380P1 20V Max Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit is ideal for many cutting applications. The saw is equipped with a variable speed trigger delivering up to 3000 strokes per minute allowing you to match speed with application and a 1-1/8" stroke length for fast cutting. Keyless lever-action 4-position blade clamp makes changing blades quick and easy and allows for a variety of applications including flush cutting. The pivoting shoe provides leverage during cutting and extends blade life.
- 4-position keyless blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool free blade changes
- 1-1/8" stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 SPM provides increased blade control and faster cut speeds
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Rubber over molded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
- Double oil sealed shaft resists contamination and increases durability
- Electric brake enhances control of the tool for improved safety
- Voltage: 20V MAX
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Amp Hours: 5 Ah
- Strokes Per Minute: 0-3000 SPM
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
- Tool Weight: 7.35 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 lb.
- (1) DCS380 Reciprocating Saw
- (1) DCB204 20V MAX XR Premium Li-Ion battery (5.0 Ah)
- (1) Fast charger
- (1) Kit box
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase. EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.
Porter CableItem 418592