2052 Full Size Makita Hypoid Drive Panel Saw - 52" Crosscut
Shipping Fee of $450.00
Cutting large volumes of panels? The Saw Trax 2052 Panel Saw will become your go-to machine. Designed for shops cutting 50 or more sheets a week, this full-size (10' wide) panel saw with a 52" cross cut capability is ideal for customers that need to break down a large volume of sheet...
- Blade Size: 7-1/4"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut: 1-3/4"
- Frame Width (set up): 122"
- Max. Crosscut: 52"
- Max. Rip Cut: unlimited
- Finish: Powder-coated
- Operating Dimensions: 122" W x 42" D x 78" H
- Shipping Weight: 440 lb.
- Makita 5377NB Hypoid Saw
- 120 V; 15 AMP
- Single Phase
- 4500 RPM
Includes Accu-Square Bracket, Accu-Fence, Power Surge Toggle Switch, Spinning Saw Insert, Dust Collection Hookups, Dust Brush and Dust Collection Upgrade, Dual Rip Gauge, Measuring Tape, Stop Bar with 2 Tapes, Steel-covered Material Rollers with Hubs, and a General Purpose Blade.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the 48 contiguous states.
Saw Trax accepts returns on warranty claims only.
Instructions / MSDS
Got this for me and my husband's shop about a year ago and its still holding up nicely. Great buy!
Saw TraxItem 416418
Saw TraxItem 416417
Saw TraxItem 416424