14" x 20" Woodworking Lathe with Stand - 1 HP 1 Ph 115V - PM2014
Save 10% Plus Free Shipping - November 18 - December 4 ONLY!
The Powermatic® PM2014 Lathe was designed with turners in mind. The smaller stance is ideal for those with smaller shops, and it disassembles for easy transport to turning shows or other events. Plug it into a standard 115V outlet (15 amp circuit recommended), and get 230V of output...
Items You May Need
- Motor only requires a 115 volt single phase input to provide a consistent torque with 1 HP/230 volt/3-phase output, using an inverter
- Magnetic control box displays both digital speed and indexing and can be relocated for convenience and safety
- 24 positive locking indexing position, displayed on the repositionable magnetic control box, simplifies the indexing process
- Sliding headstock and removable tailstock make outboard turning easy
- Cast-iron bed reduces motor vibration for decreased noise and added precision
- Three variable speed ranges: 15-900 RPM, 30-1,800 RPM and 60-3,600 RPM
- With constant monitoring of the motor, the inverter keeps torque consistent
- Lathe easily disassembles for better transport
- Acme threads on tailstock for smoother operation and longevity
- Attached tool caddy allows convenient access to centers, wrenches, and accessories
- Banjo features a non-marring, pinch style clamp for solid tool rest placement
- Chrome trimmed hand wheels are ergonomic for a comfortable feel
- Main power disconnect on rear of headstock lock out for safety
- Included stand is height-adjustable up to 12'' (from 34'' to 46'', from floor to centerline)
- Feet can be fine-tuned for leveling
- If desired, the lathe can be removed from the stand and bench mounted
- Motor: 1 HP, 3 PH, 230V, 60 HZ
- Input Power Requirement: 1 PH, 120V
- Recommended Circuit: 15 Amp
- Speed Range: 15-3,600 RPM
- Spindle Thread: 1-1/4" x 8 TPI
- Spindle/Quill Taper: MT2
- Index Positions: 24 positive locking
- Swing Over Bed: 14-1/4"
- Swing Over Tool Rest Base: 10-3/4"
- Distance Between Centers: 19-1/4"
- Bed Gap: 1-3/4"
- Tool Rest: 1" D post x 8" W
- Overall Dimensions (highest position): 52" x 24" x 48-1/2"
- Overall Dimensions (lowest position): 52" x 24" x 38"
- Stand Height: 34'' to 46'' (to centerline of chuck)
- Shipping Dimensions: 25.56" x 27.56" x 13.78"
- Shipping Weight: 277 lb.
- (1) Powermatic PM 2014 Lathe (1 HP - 115V)
- (1) Height adjustable stand
- (1) 3" Faceplate
- (1) Live cone center
- (1) Spur center
- (1) Tool caddy
- For outboard turning, slide the tailstock off and slide the headstock to the end of the machine. An optional 13" bed extension is available (#172525, sold separately).
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 4 -7 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs