Bandsaw Blade - 162" x 1" x 2/3 TPI - Variable Positive Claw
Timber Wolf® makes the world's only thin-kerf, low tension, silicon steel bandsaw blades that will outlast your old carbon steel blades by a mile! Your bandsaw will cut better and faster, with less wear on bearings, shafts and tires. Tooth angles and gullet symmetries, combined with a...
Timber Wolf® makes the world's only thin-kerf, low tension, silicon steel bandsaw blades that will outlast your old carbon steel blades by a mile! Your bandsaw will cut better and faster, with less wear on bearings, shafts and tires. Tooth angles and gullet symmetries, combined with a unique set pattern, create a blade that is everything a wood cutting blade was meant to be. The VPC (Variable Positive Claw) is designed for straight-line resawing in small to large boards, kiln and air dry, up to 12” wide. The variable pitch, positive claw, tooth design reduces resonance throughout the blade by using different size teeth, which produces a very clean finish almost polishing the wood as it cuts. The blade is .035” thick with an overall kerf of .065” and incorporates the unique geometry of our PC (Positive Claw) design. The PC design has 60% of the feed speed capabilities of a hook tooth, while at the same time giving you the great finish of a skip tooth. The depth and roundness of the gullet increases sawdust removal and cutting speed while the milled teeth help to reduce consumption of horsepower.
- Ideal for resawing thick stock
- High silicon, low carbide steel
- Runs cooler and lasts longer
- Ideal for thin stock wood
- Runs under low tension which requires less horsepower
- Thin kerf
- Blade Length: 162"
- Blade Width: 1"
- Blade Thickness: 0.035"
- Teeth Per Inch: 2/3 TPI
- Tooth Design: Variable Positive Claw
- Kerf: .065"
- Tooth Hook Angle: 6.5°
- Tooth Set Pattern: 5 Raker Set
- Radius of Cut: 7-1/8"
- Depth of Cut Range (Hardwood): 3” - 12"
- Depth of Cut Range (Softwood): 3” - 10"
- (1) Timber Wolf - Bandsaw Blade - 162" x 1" x 2/3 TPI - Variable Positive Claw
- For 17" or larger bandsaw wheels only.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
A full merchandise return or replacement will be given if product is in its original package and within 30 days of purchase. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty and return policy supersedes any offered by Woodcraft.
PS Wood Machine Warranty: Weld is warranted on Band Saw Blades.
Please contact PS Wood Machines with warranty issues @ 412-831-5402.
Articles & Blogs
Timber WolfItem 166266
Timber WolfItem 166269
Timber WolfItem 166267
Timber WolfItem 166007
Timber WolfItem 840617
Timber WolfItem 166268
Timber WolfItem 840731
Timber WolfItem 413695
Timber WolfItem 166270