15HH 100th Anniversary Edition Planer
SOLD OUT! - Check Your Local Store for Availability!
Centennial Edition of the Powermatic 15HH Planer to celebrate 100 years of Powermatic!Bonus with Purchase: Anti-Fatigue Mat and Digital ReadoutThe helical cutterhead on this planer provides smoother cutting and a finer finish than conventional knives, and the 74 four-sided indexable...
This kit includes the following items:
- 15HH Planer 100Ann
- Anti-Fatigue Mat 100Ann
- Digital Readout 100Ann
- Helical cutterhead provides smoother, quieter cutting and finer finish than conventional systems
- Powerful 3 HP TEFC motor controlled with a magnetic switch for safety
- Three V-belts transfer maximum power to the cutterhead
- Serrated steel infeed roller and smooth steel outfeed roller offer 1/8" max. depth of cut, trouble free operation
- Large cast-iron handwheel positions table quickly and easily
- Large, precision ground cast-iron table and extensions provide maximum workpiece support
- Table locks firmly in place, preventing movement during cutting
- Two-speed gearbox features automatic chain tensioner
- One-piece welded steel stand has built-in lockable casters
- Steel top-mounted return rollers speed repetitive cuts
- Angled dust chute with 4" port positions collection hose away from the work area while providing efficient chip and dust collection
- 3 HP TEFC motor with magnetic controls
- 4"-diameter dust port
- Cast-iron extension tables
- Closed stand with built-in casters
- Amps: 15
- Column Diameter: 2-3/16"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 800
- Dust Port Diameter (OD/in): 4"
- Feed Rate (FPM): 16 and 20
- Height: 43-1/2"
- Infeed Roller Diameter: 2.070"
- Length: 48"
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 1/4"
- Maximum Full Width Depth of Cut: 1/8"
- Maximum Planing Thickness: 6"
- Maximum Planing Width: 14-7/8"
- Minimum Planing Length: 8"
- Motor HP: 3 HP
- Motor Phase: 1 ph
- Motor Voltage: 230V
- Net Weight: 507 lbs.
- Outfeed Roller Diameter: 2.070"
- Overall Dimensions: 48" x 28" x 43-1/2"
- Part Number: 1791213
- Readout Scale: inch/metric
- Rotation (Forward/Reverse): Fwd
- Segmented Infeed Roller Diameter: 2.070"
- Table Size: 15" x 48" (w/extensions)
- Table Support: 4 columns
- Tool Supplied: yes
- Width: 28"
- Shipping weight: 537 lbs.
Articles & Blogs
Powermatic, a Woodcraft business partner for many years, is celebrating a major milestone this year – its 100th year in business.
“Woodcraft offers congratulations and best wishes to Powermatic,” Woodcraft President and CEO Jack Bigger said. “We are sharing the Tennessee-based company’s 100th Anniversary press release here so our customers will know firsthand what Powermatic plans for 2021.”