PolyColor Resin Powder 15-Gram Pewter
Markdown Mania ~ Get Yours Before It's Gone!
Alumilite® PolyColor™ Resin Powders produce vibrant pearlescent-effects when added to clear resins such as Alumilite Clear, Amazing Clear Cast, and Amazing Deep Pour. These powders are very fine and only a small amount is needed to make a significant impact. Use the resin powders alone,...
- Various uses and applications
- Powders can be blended for custom colors
- PolyColor Resin Powders can also be used in conjunction with Alumilite (liquid) Dyes
- Size: 15-gram resealable bag
- Color: Pewter
- Begin with small amounts and add more gradually to brighten/deepen the color until desired look is achieved.
- Maintain a translucent appearance by only adding small amounts.
Articles & Blogs
Incorporating resins and epoxies into woodworking is becoming more and more prominent. But how do you know which type to use for your project? How do you mix it? How do you make a mold? Woodcraft is here with all the answers you need to create your own one-of-a-kind turning blanks, river tables and more!