14" Open Stand Bandsaw - 1-1/2 HP
This Rikon 14" Open Stand Bandsaw delivers the performance you expect and is the most popular model due to its many professional features including tool-less blade guides, a quick release blade tension lever, large adjustment handles, hinged safety blade guard with sight window, high...
Items You May Need
Adapter Plate 13-324 (item #167086) is required for use with Mobile Base 13-326 (item #167682). Both sold separately.
- Rugged welded steel column and frame
- Balanced cast aluminum drive wheels
- Resaw Capacity 13″
- Dual blade speed ranges – 1445 / 2950 FPM
- Machined cast iron table with miter gauge ‘T’ slots
- Quick-release blade tension system
- Rack and Pinion upper guide adjustments
- Dependable 1.50HP 60Hz motor
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP TEFC
- Voltage: 115V or 230V at 60 HZ
- Amperage: 14/7 amps
- Cutting Capacity: 13" H x 13-5/8" W
- Blade: 111" L and 3/16" – 3/4" W
- Blade Speed: 1,445/2,950 ft./min.
- Table Size: 21-1/2" x 15-3/4"
- Left Tilt: -5°
- Right Tilt: 45°
- Miter Gauge T-Slot: 3/4" x 3/8" (2)
- Table Height to Floor: 39-1/2"
- Overall Dimensions: 75" H x 30" W x 25" D
- Base Size: 21-5/8" L x 14-3/4" W
- Dust Port: 4" (1)
- Net Weight: 219 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 231 lbs.
- (1) Rikon 14" Bandsaw - 1-1/2 HP
- (1) Open stand
- (1) 6" Tall rip fence with resaw bar
- (1) 5/8" x 111" x 4 TPI regular tooth bandsaw blade
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.