Freud - 12-108 Double Flute Straight Router Bit 1/2" SH 3/8"D 1"CL
Freud's huge selection of carbide tipped and solid carbide double flute straight bits are ideal for grooving, edge-routing and other general purpose routing tasks. The precise hook and shear angles...
Item 832324Model 12-128
Item 830671Model 12-135
Item 170816Model PTSF1321101500130000
Item 158284Model PRS2100
Item 829432Model 12-106
Item 131605Model PAR MPLAM 064
Item 131076Model 2 x 8 x 8"
Item 839729Model 99-268
Item 828738Model 50-102
Item 828675Model 12-172
Freud's huge selection of carbide tipped and solid carbide double flute straight bits are ideal for grooving, edge-routing and other general purpose routing tasks. The precise hook and shear angles provide fast cutting and a smooth finish in hardwood, softwood, plywood and composite materials. Tips are relieved to allow for efficient plunge cuts. Designed for use in CNC, hand-held and table-mounted routers.
- Freud Tico Hi-Density Carbide
- Clean cuts in solid wood, plywood and composites
- Use in CNC, hand-held and table-mounted routers
- Shank: 1/2"
- Diameter: 3/8"
- Cutting Length: 1"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty