Custom Service Hardware LLC - 107" Un-Finished Red Oak Library Ladder Polished Brass Sliding Hook Ladder Kit w/12' Rail
The E-Glide sliding ladder is an economical, classy way to add functionality to your library, closet, wine cellar, kitchens, pantries or lofts, anywhere you want to reach those out-of-the-way places. With the E-Glide sliding library ladder, it is all about choice. E-Glide provides sliding library ladder comes in a complete package and is available" 4 hardware finishes Black, Bronze, Polished Brass and Satin Nickel. The installation guide will help you choose the design and size along with two options of wood species Maple or Red Oak for your application.
Items You May Need
Item 171005Model ID.BC32.MA
Item 171007Model ID.BC36.CH
Item 171013Model ID.DOOR32FP.RO
Item 171015Model ID.DOOR36FP.MA
Item 171024Model ID.SHELF32.CH
Item 171026Model ID.SHELF32.RO
Item 171031Model ID.TK.MA
Item 171032Model ID.TK.RO
Item 178549Model EG.300-107RO-08.06
Item 178559Model EG.300-107RO-12.07
Item 178561Model EG.300-107RO-12.08
Item 178555Model EG.300-107RO-12.02
Item 178541Model EG.300-107MA-12.06
Item 178551Model EG.300-107RO-08.07
Item 178533Model EG.300-107MA-08.06
Item 178547Model EG.300-107RO-08.02
Item 178553Model EG.300-107RO-08.08
Item 178558Model EG.300-107RO-12.06-P
- 107" H x 16" W Un-Finished Red Oak Library Ladder Polished Brass Sliding Hook Ladder Kit with 12' of Rail
- Ladder packageincludes: One sliding hook hardware kit, one 107" ready-to-assembled un-finished Red Oak ladder, three 4' Rails, two rail end stops, six rail brackets, two rail connectors and required fasteners
- Unfinished ladder allows you to finish to match other woodwork
- Rail height determination: Distance from the floor to the location on the header board where the screw for the rail bracket will be fastened. For the 107" ladder the this would be between 103-1/4" to 104-1/4"
- Ladder" the stored position (close to the wall/cabinet/bookshelf). Leave at least 2-1/2" of clearance between the top of the rail and the ceiling, crown molding or other overhanging protrusions
- Ladder" the climbing position, a minimum 1" clearance between the top of the rail and any upper cabinet doors is required to be able to open these doors
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Rail Brackets: 1-13/16" H x 1-1/4" W x 1-13/16" D
- Rail: 1-1/4" diameter x 48" L
- Rail connector: 5/8" H x 9/16" W x 2-3/8" L
- Rail end stop: 1-15/16" diameter x 1/8" D
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.