RIKON - 10 Ton Kinetic Log Splitter
This item has an additional shipping charge
Prepare for winter or camping season with the RIKON 45-100 10 Ton Kinetic Log Splitter. It uses speed and force to split wood more efficiently cutting your prep time.Ordinary log splitters are...
Item 420911Model WG154
Item 422778Model WG520
Item 415824Model WG308
Item 420912Model WG212
- Powerful – Equals the power of a 22-Ton conventional Hydraulic Log Splitter!
- Efficient – Split 4-5 times faster than Hydraulic Log Splitter.
- Safe – No hoses, and no hydraulic fluids. Delivers a powerful punch without the hassle of gas, oil, and fumes.
- Portable – Built-in handle and easy-rolling 5” wheels. Enjoy the flexibility to split wood indoors or out.
- Maximum Splitting Force: 10 tons
- Motor: 2HP, 120V/60Hz, 9AMP
- Motor Cycle time (seconds): 1.5 seconds
- Maximum Log Length: 21” (53cm)
- Maximum Log Diameter: 12-1/2” (32cm)
- Wedge Height: 6” (150mm)
- Wedge Width: 3” (75mm)
- Flywheel Speed Maximum: 400 rpm
- Flywheel Diameter: 12” (300mm)
- Flywheel Weight: 20.5 lbs. (9.30 kg)
- Overall Size: 48-1/4” L x 14-3/16” W x 30-11/16” H
- Base Size: 43-1/4” x 7-3/4” (110 x 19.7 cm)
- Weight: 141 lbs. (64 kg)
- Warranty: 2 Years
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.