10" Professional Table Saw
Oliver Machinery Model 10040.002 features a precision ground table and extension wings for a solid working surface. The 52" rip capacity includes an extension table for proper support. The quick release blade guard and arbor lock allows easy blade changes and set-up. Cabinet features...
- Large precision ground table with cast iron extension wings.
- Cabinet mounted blade trunnion.
- Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- Built in storage for fence, blade guard, miter gauge, and riving knife.
- Saw blade included.
- Poly V-belt for long life and smooth operation.
- Extension table and legs included
- Quick mount and release blade guard.
- Riving knife included.
- Built in wheels with locks for mobility.
- Industrial switch with large OFF paddle.
- Dust shroud and hose for efficient dust management.
- Motor includes thermo overload reset switch for added protection.
- Model Number: 10040
- Stock No. (52"): 10040.102
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
- Blade Tilt: Left
- Arbor Speed: 4,500 RPM
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 90°: 3-1/8”
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45°: 2-1/4”
- Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16”
- Maximum Cut to Right of Blade: 52”
- Maximum Cut to Left of Blade: 12"
- Dust Port Diameter: 4” Ø
- Table Dimensions w/o Extensions: 27”D x 20”W
- Wing Size: 27" x 12"
- Table Height: 35"
- Motor: 1.75 HP, 1Ph, 115V/220V Prewired 115V (14.8/7.4 Amp)
- Overall Dimensions: 36” x 83”
- Net Weight: 303 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 351 lbs.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Oliver MachineryItem 184012
Oliver MachineryItem 184014
Oliver MachineryItem 184011
Oliver MachineryItem 184016
Oliver MachineryItem 184015