10" Continuous Rim Turbo Diamond Blade for Metal
The 10" Continuous Rim Turbo Diamond Blade for Metal is the professiona's choice when cutting masonry, tile, or stone. Synthetic industrial diamonds are carefully selected and bonded to a metal blade body for superior cut performance and service life. Continuous rim turbo diamond...
Items You May Need
Fox ChapelItem 179129
Fox ChapelItem 180778
- Made from synthetic industrial diamonds carefully selected for hardness, giving consistent blade performance
- 2% cobalt in the diamond matrix adds superior lifetime to the blade
- Features a faster cut rate, constant depth of cut and less downtime
- Aggressive cutting action with a smoother quality cut
- For use on harder materials such as granite, marble and stone, to reduce chipping
- Wet or dry cutting
- Abrasive Material: Diamond
- Diameter: 10" (254 mm)
- Arbor: 7/8" (22 mm)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships via ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Returns are accepted in new, resellable condition with original packaging only within 30 days of purchase. An RGA is required and customer is responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-225-1153 for return assistance.