DeWalt - 1/4" Self Release Collet for Porter-Cable Routers
Works as a collet replacement or new collet, and has an auto-release design to keep bits from getting stuck. It is compatible with Porter Cable Routers from both the 690 and 890 series; also works...
You May Also Like
Item 821719Model 75182
Item 149078Model PRL-V2-420
• For use with 1/4" Shank Router Bits
• Auto-release design prevents immoveable bits
• Comes with one collet and collet nut assembly
• Dimensions: 6.0 x 3.0 x 1.0 inches (WxHxD); weighs 2.4 ounces
• Compatible with these Porter Cable Routers: 690, 691, 692, 7518, 7519, 7529, 7537, 7538, and 7539
Instructions / MSDS
Strong and true
Makes it easy to switch from half inch shafts to one quarter inch shafts. Worth the money.
Good accesory, necessary
good accessory, but I think that should come included with the purchase of PC-7518 router, in addition to having to buy this by separate.