1/2" Dual Blade Tenon Cutter
Clearance Products & Pricing May Not Be Available At All Retail Locations
Faster Cutting, Safer To Use And Longer Lasting! Achieve precise results whether you make log furniture as a hobby or a profession. The dual precision-ground blades cut twice as fast, retain their sharpness longer, never rust or clog, and generate less heat for long-lasting service – a...
• Tenon cutters features a self-centering design which produces perfectly shaped tenons
• The "In-Sight" measurement system has slots and radial grooves set at 1/2" interval
• Dual blades cut twice as fast as ordinary tenon cutters
• Generate less heat for long lasting service
• Blades are made of hardened steel and the 1/2" steel shank is threaded for easy replacement
Easy to use, labor saving, and durable
We use the product for making quick, multiple connections on laminated bent oak, maple and other hard wood saddle stands for clients. It is a useful and labor saving device for the shop and makes a strong joint where a typical mortise and tenon would weaken the product at critical stress points.