Bormax - 1-1/2" BORMAX Forstner Style Bit
The Bormax Forstner Bit's new design features razor-sharp, wave-form cutting teeth that work cooler, require less power, and produce less friction. The result: more efficient cutting and an...
You May Also Like
Item 149803Model 1402.038.060
• 1-1/2" Forstner style bit
• Unique tooth design requires less power and works cooler
• Modified cutting head for less friction
• Side clearance provides tear-free, accurate holes
• Lasts longer than regular Forstner bits
OK for drill press, not deep lathe borin
It's above average for drill press use. When I used it for deep lathe boring peppermill blanks, poor chip clearing caused it to heat up quickly. It finally got the job done, but it won't last for many more deep lathe bores.