Bostik Changes Cote Product BrandingComments (0)
Bostik introduces a new branding name and new look for 2 great products. The high quality product inside the spray cans will remain the same, only the logo design, name of the products and label design of the cans will change. Please keep in mind when shopping for these products that this is a running change from the old look to the new branding with possibilities of mixed shelf inventory.
As shown above, Bostik’s TopCote product with the brown and white label will change to the name GlideCote with a blue label. Woodcraft’s Item #124627, will remain the same and the new look will be on product shelves and the Woodcraft website in the near future.
- Eliminates “hang-ups” on sliding surfaces.
- Protects all tools and equipment from rust.
- Up to 30% slicker than paste wax.
- Easier and quicker to apply than paste wax.
- Lasts 3x longer than paste wax.
- Perfect for table saw beds, drill presses, lathes, planers, band saws, miters, panel saws, and all hand tools.
Similar to the TopCote branding change, Bostik’s DriCote will change to BladeCote with a blue label. Woodcraft’s Item #124626, will remain the same and the new look will be on product shelves and the Woodcraft website in the near future.
- Prevents resin buildup.
- Reduces blade cleanings.
- Extends overall life of blades and bits.
- Contains NO silicone or petroleum oil.
- Will NOT stain wood or interfere with glues or finishes.
- Reduces cutting friction and heat.
- Prolongs equipment life by reducing saw or drill motor drag.
- Increases productivity by less downtime for saw blade changeovers.
- Works equally well on steel or carbide, stellite and diamond-tipped cutting blades.
Look for these fine Bostik products online or at your local Woodcraft store.
You must be logged in to write a comment. Log In