Bora - WTX 50 inch Wide Track Modular Clamp Edge
This item has an additional shipping charge
It’s no exaggeration to say that making accurate cuts is the key to any successful project. Without clean, precise cuts, assembly is more difficult, strength and stability are compromised and the...
Item 423929Model 543030K
Item 149196Model 149196
Item 423930Model 543042K
Item 163696Model M05-125
Item 169271Model 543410
Item 842371Model GSCC5.012
Item 863606Model 542060
It’s no exaggeration to say that making accurate cuts is the key to any successful project. Without clean, precise cuts, assembly is more difficult, strength and stability are compromised and the appearance of the finished project will suffer. Fortunately power tools such as a portable circular saw greatly improve the chance for success. But to ensure the best results you need the Bora WTX Clamp Edge Saw Guide System. It’s the simple, fast and precise guide for ripping or crosscutting lumber or sheet material. The Bora Saw Guide System provides a complete solution for making true, accurate cuts with virtually any circular saw, jigsaw and router. The basic system uses the WTX Modular Clamp Edge Saw Guide alone to guide your portable power tool. The compact, portable WTX Clamp Edge Guide features fast setup, holds tight and has a quick-release clamping mechanism. Best of all the Clamp Edge Guide is modular because it doesn’t use a heavy steel rod to hold the clamp follower in place. This allows the rigid aluminum extrusion to be extended simply by adding an optional extension and transferring the clamp follower to the extension.
- Self-clamping guide has up to 50" of cutting capacity
- Rigid aluminum extrusion has superior strength with no flexing
- Works with a circular saw, jigsaw, router and many other tools
- Two T-slots hold 1/4" bolts or T-bolts to integrate with optional accessories
- 50" size is perfect fence for crosscutting 4-foot wide sheets of plywood, MDF or OSB
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.