Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Reindeer
Flat Shipping Fee of $3.99
Add holiday spirit to your yard or home's interior this season when you make this graceful duo of reindeer.They measure 3'x4' and can be cut out in an evening using our full-sized patterns with...
You May Also Like
- They measure 3'x4' and can be cut out in an evening using our full-sized patterns with step-by-step instructions.
- Once the deer are painted and assembled, stand them where guests can marvel at their beauty and simplicity.
- After the new year, disassemble and stack the parts flat for easy space-saving storage.
- This plan was built and proven in the WOOD magazine shop by its editors and master craftsmen.
MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; PAPER PLAN ONLY.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Orders ship via US Postal Service.
A full merchandise refund will be issued on any Wood Plans product returned within 30 days. Returns of Wood Plans manufacturer-shipped items beyond 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Wood Plans Guarantee: 30-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. No questions asked. If you're dissatisfied for any reason, just present your proof of purchase with the product for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
I would buy this product again.
The patterns were very simple and included the layout for the pattern on the wood which was very helpful.
Reindeer Woodworking Plan is Great!
I used this pattern for the first time this past weekend and everything went great! The pattern was easy to transfer using the transfer paper, took maybe 2 hrs tops. I cut everything out yesterday and it took maybe 2 hrs with breaks here and there included. This is my first experience using these patterns, and I definitely will be ordering more.
Where are the randeer??