American Furniture Design - Woodworking Project Paper Plan to Build Duncan Phyfe Dining Table, AFD150
Ships for Free
- Learn More
Build your own Duncan Phyfe Style Dining Table and enjoy it for years to come. Once built, this dining table can expand using its three leaves. Make the table top of veneered hardwood plywood or...
Item 151624Model FD-412
Item 151654Model FD-703
Item 151576Model FD-189
Item 831891Model MD-00274
Item 151599Model FD-218
Item 151575Model FD-188
Item 152523Model FD-147
Item 412106Model MD-00018
Item 412187Model MD-00198
Item 416189Model MD-00898
Build your own Duncan Phyfe Style Dining Table and enjoy it for years to come. Once built, this dining table can expand using its three leaves. Make the table top of veneered hardwood plywood or solid material. This is an advanced project with consideration to the pedestal supports and the slide mechanism for the table extensions in the completion of the table. Includes large format measured drawings, an instruction booklet and a list of materials.
- Size: 28-1/2" H x 42" W x 96" L (extended), 30" (folded)
- Project Level: Advanced
- MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; PROJECT PLAN ONLY.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship from Canada and will take approximately 14-21 business days for delivery.
- There will be a Flat Rate Shipping charge of $4.00 for this plan.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for return assistance. Authorization required prior to returns.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it within 10 days with your original invoice and we will gladly replace the plan, give you credit, or refund your money, whichever you prefer. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for details.