HD Shelf System
Get your lumber and accessories up off the floor with the WoodRiver® HD Shelf System. Designed to help you customize your storage, the six included shelf brackets make three shelves, which can be...
Each bracket is 12" x 1-1/8" square and slightly angled. Each upright is 1-5/8" diameter x 44" high. Additional shelf brackets are sold separately, item #158998.
• Heavy-duty construction with three movable shelves
• 12" shelf brackets can rotate when not in use
• System holds up to 1,200 lb. when securely installed or up to 400 lb. per shelf
• Includes two uprights, three shelves with hardware, and plastic wall mount spacers
• Hardware for installation NOT included.
• Recommended distance 4'-6' between uprights
Articles & Blogs
Half the fun of woodworking is finding just the right wood for your next project or two. But, once you get home, where are you going to put it? A great deal on wood at your local Woodcraft can lead to one big mess once you get back without a little bit of careful planning.
Organizing and storing your wood properly will help you spend more time on your project and less time tripping, falling or finding the right piece. Generally speaking, the type of wood pieces you have lying around will determine what type of storage solution you need.
Some workshop days are more productive and more enjoyable than others. Follow these 12 tips to get more satisfaction from your time in the shop.
Bringing order to a daily routine often requires creative solutions. Let Woodcraft lend some assistance with handy products for storage and transport that make organizing shops, kitchens, bathrooms, craft rooms, and even job sites that much simpler.