100-Piece Combo Brad Point And Twist Drill Bit Box
This WoodRiver® 100-piece drill bit set includes six to ten each of 14 sizes ranging from 1/16" to 5/16". A metal storage case with an insert to organize bits by size is included.Features: • 10...
You May Also Like
• 10 HSS twist bits each of sizes: 1⁄16", 5⁄64", 3⁄32" and 7⁄64"
• 3 HSS twist bits ea of sizes: 1⁄8", 9⁄64", 5⁄32", 11⁄64", 3⁄16", 13⁄64", 7⁄32", 15⁄64", 1⁄4" & 5/16"
• 3 high carbon steel brad-point bits each of sizes: 1⁄8", 9⁄64", 5⁄32", 11⁄64", 3⁄16"
• 3 high carbon steel brad-point bits each of sizes: 13⁄64", 7⁄32", 15⁄64", 1⁄4" and 5/16"
• Hinged steel case with latch and convenient carry handle; Molded insert with size labels to keep bits organized
Articles & Blogs
Woodcraft and the Instructables are looking for a lot of great tables and desks – project entries for the Tables & Desks Contest now underway on Instructables.com through Jan. 2, 2017.
Residents of Iowa, North Dakota and Utah submitted the two tabletops and one desktop that won the Grand Prizes in the Tables & Desks Contest on Instructables.com
Great set of bits (grab them when they go on sale)
Really can't beat it for the price, and especially when they go on sale for $29.99. Which I think happens a couple times a year. I bought a set 3 years ago and still have bits left of each size. Pretty good assortment of both brad points and regular bits in all common smaller sizes. And the box is nice too for keeping them organized instead of a drawer full of mixed up bits.
Some of the best drills bits for DIY'ers
I bought my sets back when you could get a set of brad bits in a case and then buy a second set of twist bits. Had them for 5 yrs till I moved kept them then moved a second time in a year and seems someone I hired liked my twist bit set too, they have disappered, and was very disappointed I only have my brad bits now. I use these bits weekly in my workshop. As a sign maker and custom builder I need my bits.
These are used for nearly all of my projects. Don't know how they hold up in metal but for my wood shop they work absolutely great.
Best set of bits for the money (I bought when they were on sale for $24.99) and I use them frequently in my shop and have no complaints.