Downloadable Issue 33: February / March 2010
Woodcraft Magazine covers the Projects, Techniques, and Products of woodworking like no one else! Each issue is packed with stories from our expert project designers, builders, writers and consultants to help you work wood successfully and add to your woodworking skills and knowledge....
You will be able to download the pdf file from the Thank You page or from the Downloadable Product Email once your order is placed. This is a large file and may take several minutes to download depending on your internet speed. Do Not click the back button or refresh during this time as it will interrupt the download.
- Issue 33: February / March 2010
- A Classic Workbench based on Carlyle Lynch’s plans heads the project lineup
- Skill-building technique stories cover Joint the Unjointables and TLC for Your HVLP.
- Tool features include: Next-Generation Screw Guide
- Hot New Tools and Accessories,” and “Problem-Solving Products.”