Downloadable Issue 31: October / November 2009
Woodcraft Magazine covers the Projects, Techniques, and Products of woodworking like no one else! Each issue is packed with stories from our expert project designers, builders, writers and consultants to help you work wood successfully and add to your woodworking skills and knowledge....
You will be able to download the pdf file from the Thank You page or from the Downloadable Product Email once your order is placed. This is a large file and may take several minutes to download depending on your internet speed. Do Not click the back button or refresh during this time as it will interrupt the download.
- Issue 31: October / November 2009
- An Arts & Crafts Blanket Chest built of solid cherry and plywood biscuit construction
- Other projects include: A Rocking Pony for young riders
- Skill-building technique stories include a comprehensive look at “Workshop Lighting.”
- Hot New Tools and Accessories,” and “Problem-Solving Products.”