Downloadable Issue 19: October / November 2007
Ships for Free
- Learn More
Woodcraft Magazine covers the Projects, People and Products of woodworking like no one else! With each issue you'll enjoy a variety of projects aimed at beginner, intermediate and advanced...
- Issue 19: November 2007 includes
- A modest-sized cabinet for today's flat-panel TVs heads the list of projects
- Technique stories include a guide to harnessing the muscle of a pocket hole joint
- Add precision, safety, and convenience to your table saw
- Hot New Tools & Accessories” and “Problem-Solving Products.”
You will be able to download the pdf file from the Thank You page or from the Downloadable Product Email once your order is placed. This is a large file and may take several minutes to download depending on your internet speed. Do Not click the back button or refresh during this time as it will interrupt the download.