Downloadable Issue 16: April / May 2007
Woodcraft Magazine covers the Projects, People and Products of woodworking like no one else! With each issue you'll enjoy a variety of projects aimed at beginner, intermediate and advanced woodworkers. We'll take you into the shops of talented hobbyists as well as famous professionals...
- Issue 16: May 2007 - Projects include:
- A handy sharpening station
- Versatile toggle clamps and an attractive pepper mill and salt cellar combo
- Discover in our tool reviews what makes Festool's Domino Tenon Joiner so widely acclaimed
- LHR's CarveWright CNC Carving Machine performs.
You will be able to download the pdf file from the Thank You page or from the Downloadable Product Email once your order is placed. This is a large file and may take several minutes to download depending on your internet speed. Do Not click the back button or refresh during this time as it will interrupt the download.