Mallet, 12 -oz, 2-3/4" Head
12-Ounce Mallet is ideal for use with carving gouges and chisels. Constructed with a solid wood handle and core, the head is surrounded by a shock-absorbing urethane material. It allows you to work...
- 12-ounce mallet ideal for use with carving gouges and chisels
- Allows user to work longer in comfort, without causing damage to chisels
- Shock-absorbing urethane head; solid wood handle and core
- Non-marring striking surface works well for assembling furniture and joints
- 12-ounce mallet; 2-3/4-inch head diameter
Articles & Blogs
Two woodworking educators, Mike Smrek and Rob Cosman are teaming up for two, back to back week long woodworking training courses along the Welland River at Mike‘s family farm in Ontario near the outskirt’s of the Niagara Falls area. Mike is a woodshop teacher in Niagara Falls and also played for the NBA Lakers for 4 years, then in Europe. Mike takes care of the facilities and the meals during this instructional event and perhaps even some entertainment, playing his guitar!
Best Mallet You Can Buy
I bought this mallet at a Woodcraft store almost 20 years ago and it has held up under the pounding. Good as new. Never damages my expensive Pfeil carving tools. I finally bought a heavier one for my garage and just as happy with it. Highly recommend these mallets!
12 oz Mallet
This mallet is a good weight for rail and stile door glue ups and making dovetails.