Whiteside - SC41 Round Bottom Veining Router Bit 1/8" R X 1/4" D X 1/2" CL 2" OL
Round Nose bits are a basic curved bit often used for sign making. The round nose is perfect for cutting round grooves in any project without leaving square corners. Features: • Cuts...
Item 811912Model SC39
Item 821346Model 3206
Item 09I17Model RD1600
Item 844535Model 89-150
Item 24B36Model 1406
Item 24B34Model 1404
Item 866184Model 72-202
Item 854366Model FSF-003991
Item 847824Model 02120
Item 833266Model 99-518
Item 812194Model SC40
• Cuts round corners without leaving square corners
• Carbide tipped, except where noted.
Download Vectric 812598
|Tool #812598 |
Vectric Compatible Tool File
tool file to be used with all versions of Vectric software from version 8.0 and up. Works with Aspire, VCarve, Cut2D, Cut3D and PhotoVCarve.
This tool file is to be used as a starting point for your CNC projects and the parameters should be adjusted based on your project and material.
To add a .tool file, open the Tool Database in your software after safely downloading the .tool file. Select the Import Option to add the downloaded .tool files into the software. Only use the .tool file for the specific Whiteside part number. By downloading any of these .tool files, you acknowledge the safety information below.
1) Never use the .tool file for any bit other than the specified Whiteside part number.
2) Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter.
3) Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters.
4) Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use.
5) Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer.
6) Whiteside Machine Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns of Whiteside manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns will be accepted for 60 days.Customer pays return shipping. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, its warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Whiteside Product Guarantee:
All Whiteside tools are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship & materials. Warranty is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the tool. Warranty is void if tools are altered in any way or show signs of abuse or misuse. Whiteside's Customer Service # is 1-800-225-3982.