RD1600 Replacement 1/8" Downcut Spiral Router Bit
Replacement 1/8" Downcut Spiral Bit, Whiteside #RD1600.Features:Downcut Spiral BitWhiteside #RD1600Specifications:Shank: 1/4"Diameter: 1/8"Cut Length: 1/2"Overall Length: 2" Download Vectric 09I17 File Tool #09I17 Vectric Compatible Tool File09I17 tool file to be used with all...
Replacement 1/8" Downcut Spiral Bit, Whiteside #RD1600.
- Downcut Spiral Bit
- Whiteside #RD1600
- Shank: 1/4"
- Diameter: 1/8"
- Cut Length: 1/2"
- Overall Length: 2"
Download Vectric 09I17 File
|Tool #09I17 Vectric Compatible Tool File |
09I17 tool file to be used with all versions of Vectric software from version 8.0 and up. Works with Aspire, VCarve, Cut2D, Cut3D and PhotoVCarve.
This tool file is to be used as a starting point for your CNC projects and the parameters should be adjusted based on your project and material.
To add a .tool file, open the Tool Database in your software after safely downloading the .tool file. Select the Import Option to add the downloaded .tool files into the software. Only use the .tool file for the specific Whiteside part number. By downloading any of these .tool files, you acknowledge the safety information below.
1) Never use the .tool file for any bit other than the specified Whiteside part number.
2) Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter.
3) Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters.
4) Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use.
5) Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer.
6) Whiteside Machine Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).
Articles & Blogs
Our recent adventure takes us to Claremont, North Carolina, manufacturing home of the Whiteside Machine Company. With over 50 employees, their accumulative knowledge is over 200 years of experience just from the tool grinders, brazers, and blasters alone. Whiteside is the largest USA router bit manufacturer to date, while additionally supplying the woodworking industry with 100% Made-In-The-USA, high quality and value rated carbide tipped and solid carbide cutters.
Whiteside 1/8th" downcut spiral bit
Performed exactly as I expected!
This is the router bit to use when you want professional results.