Whiteside - Glue Joint Router Bit, Model 3354
Use this Standard Glue Joint bit to make both cuts for connecting a joint in your project. Recommended for a material thickness of 1/2"-1-1/4". Bevel profile for stock 1/2" to 1-1/4" thick, 1-1/2"...
Item 814944Model 3347
Item 24E03Model 3352
Item 828788Model 99-031
Item 24E02Model 3350
Item 820316Model 855.501.11
Item 812508Model 3362
Item 844565Model 99-039
Item 828862Model 38-106
Item 814403Model 3374
Item 412684Model CB38057R
Item 814638Model 3346
• Use for connecting a joint
• Carbide tipped.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns of Whiteside manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns will be accepted for 60 days.Customer pays return shipping. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, its warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Whiteside Product Guarantee:
All Whiteside tools are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship & materials. Warranty is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the tool. Warranty is void if tools are altered in any way or show signs of abuse or misuse. Whiteside's Customer Service # is 1-800-225-3982.