Whiteside - D8-687 Dovetail Router Bit 8 Degree 1/2" SH 11/16" D x 1" C x 3" OL
The Whiteside DD8-687 Dovetail Router Bit is a premium quality dovetail bit and an excellent choice for your woodworking projects. Dovetail joints have traditionally stood as a mark of...
Item 03K65Model D8-500
Item 03K57Model D8-312
Item 125108Model D8-437
Item 03K64Model D8-812
Item 03K62Model D8-375
Item 813742Model D9-375
Item 03K59Model D18-50
Item 813831Model D7-750
Item 24D45Model D14-375
Item 813119Model D7-875
The Whiteside DD8-687 Dovetail Router Bit is a premium quality dovetail bit and an excellent choice for your woodworking projects. Dovetail joints have traditionally stood as a mark of craftsmanship to the woodworker. The interlocking notches create one of the strongest joints available for cabinets, furniture, boxes, and drawers. Our wide range of premium quality Dovetail Bits will meet all of your dovetailing needs. Carbide tipped router bits.
- 8 Degree 1/2" SH 11/16" D x 1" C x 3" OL
- D = Diameter; C = Cut Depth; R = Radius; SH = Shank Diameter; OL = Overall Length.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns of Whiteside manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns will be accepted for 60 days.Customer pays return shipping. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, its warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Whiteside Product Guarantee:
All Whiteside tools are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship & materials. Warranty is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the tool. Warranty is void if tools are altered in any way or show signs of abuse or misuse. Whiteside's Customer Service # is 1-800-225-3982.