Whiteside - Carving Liner CNC Router Bit, 5/8" Point, 1/4" SH
Grow your CNC capabilities with the Whiteside Carving Liner CNC Router Bit. The 5/8" point creates a distinct groove for lettering and fine details in your project. Ideal for detail carvings, signs...
Item 161278Model SC64
Item 161279Model SC66
Item 161281Model RU2075RN
Item 868311Model 6210
Item 866162Model SC55
Item 24B81Model 1550
Item 161280Model RU1800RN
Grow your CNC capabilities with the Whiteside Carving Liner CNC Router Bit. The 5/8" point creates a distinct groove for lettering and fine details in your project. Ideal for detail carvings, signs and more. Specifications:
• Shank: 1/4"
• Point Length: 5/8"
• Included Angle: 22°
• Overall Length: 2-1/2"
Download Vectric 837620
|Tool #837620 |
Vectric Compatible Tool File
tool file to be used with all versions of Vectric software from version 8.0 and up. Works with Aspire, VCarve, Cut2D, Cut3D and PhotoVCarve.
This tool file is to be used as a starting point for your CNC projects and the parameters should be adjusted based on your project and material.
To add a .tool file, open the Tool Database in your software after safely downloading the .tool file. Select the Import Option to add the downloaded .tool files into the software. Only use the .tool file for the specific Whiteside part number. By downloading any of these .tool files, you acknowledge the safety information below.
1) Never use the .tool file for any bit other than the specified Whiteside part number.
2) Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter.
3) Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters.
4) Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use.
5) Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer.
6) Whiteside Machine Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).