6702A 3-Wing Slotting Cutter Router Bit .080"
Whiteside 3-wing slotting cutters are superior to straight router bits for slotting the edges of boards. Carbide tips cut spline joints in solid wood, plywood, and particle board. A kerf 1/2" deep...
You May Also Like
• Superior to straight router bits for slotting the edges of boards
• Carbide tips cut spline joints in solid wood, plywood, and particle board
• A kerf 1/2" deep is cut quickly and cleanly
• Cutters require Woodcraft #24D68 or #24D69 arbor to operate
• Whiteside bits are made in the U.S.A.
Articles & Blogs
Our recent adventure takes us to Claremont, North Carolina, manufacturing home of the Whiteside Machine Company. With over 50 employees, their accumulative knowledge is over 200 years of experience just from the tool grinders, brazers, and blasters alone. Whiteside is the largest USA router bit manufacturer to date, while additionally supplying the woodworking industry with 100% Made-In-The-USA, high quality and value rated carbide tipped and solid carbide cutters.
Works as expected.
This was used to install the vinyl edging on a Formica table top. It worked as designed. I also purchased the 1/2" arbor which worked fine.