Whiteside - 5980 Shaker Profile Raised Panel Router Bit with 3 Bearings
Finally a Whiteside Machine quality special Raised Panel Bit for making Shaker panels of different reveal widths. The Shaker Raised Panel Bit set consists of a panel raising bit at a 15 degrees...
Item 818852Model 6000A
Item 146202Model 5920E
Item 405832Model 5900A
Item 146200Model 5920B
Item 146201Model 5920C
Item 814035Model 6000G
Item 814826Model 6000F
Item 405834Model 5900C
Item 819361Model 5953
Item 822032Model 5850
Finally a Whiteside Machine quality special Raised Panel Bit for making Shaker panels of different reveal widths. The Shaker Raised Panel Bit set consists of a panel raising bit at a 15 degrees relief angle and 3 different bearing sizes to produce reveal widths of 1/8", 3/16" and 1/4".Designed to cut precise grooves to provide undersized plywood veneered panels with a snug, rattle-free fit. Works with frame stock from 5/8" through 13/16" in thickness
• Bit with 15 degree relief and 3 different bearing sizes
• Produces reveal widths of 1/8", 3/16" and 1/4"
• Designed to cut precise grooves to provide undersized plywood veneered panels
• 1/2" shank.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns of Whiteside manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns will be accepted for 60 days.Customer pays return shipping. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, its warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Whiteside Product Guarantee:
All Whiteside tools are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship & materials. Warranty is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the tool. Warranty is void if tools are altered in any way or show signs of abuse or misuse. Whiteside's Customer Service # is 1-800-225-3982.