Whiteside - #3400 Two-Piece Edge Banding Bit Set, 3/4"
Adding hardwood banding to veneered plywood shelves and table tops is now a cinch! Both bits in this set are used in the router table and include a bearing for easy alignment. One bit will put a...
Items You May Need
Item 147543Model 11353
Item 826731Model 2044B
Item 09I16Model 9500
Item 817526Model 838.001.11
Item 150756Model 470
Item 817531Model 838.501.11
Item 812263Model 3302
Item 844535Model 89-150
• Adding hardwood banding to veneered plywood shelves and table tops is now a cinch!
• One bit will put a “V” shaped, concave profile in the plywood
• While the other bit forms a perfect match in hardwood.
• Top and bottom of the banding can be trimmed flush using the router or hand plane
• For use on stock that is less than 13/16" in thickness
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns of Whiteside manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns will be accepted for 60 days.Customer pays return shipping. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, its warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Whiteside Product Guarantee:
All Whiteside tools are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship & materials. Warranty is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the tool. Warranty is void if tools are altered in any way or show signs of abuse or misuse. Whiteside's Customer Service # is 1-800-225-3982.