Whiteside - 2051 Plunge Roundover Router Bit 3/16" R X 5/8" A X 1/4" B 1/8" C 1-3/4" OL
Plunge Roundovers can cut a flat bottom while providing that traditional roundover edge. Small Grooving Bits such as the Plunge Roundover are commonly used for decorative designs in cabinet doors...
Item 811891Model 2050
Item 405504Model 2058
Item 405500Model 2052
Item 405678Model 2057
Item 811977Model 2056
Item 405677Model 2055
Item 405688Model 3608
Item 812635Model 3214
Item 823808Model 2162
Item 812920Model 3234
Plunge Roundovers can cut a flat bottom while providing that traditional roundover edge. Small Grooving Bits such as the Plunge Roundover are commonly used for decorative designs in cabinet doors or for detail veining in furniture. Round Nose Bits and V-Groove Bits are often used in the same manner. The larger Grooving Bits are great for a raised panel effect in doors and for adding a bold accent to furniture or large work pieces. These bits also make nice edge profiles with the aid of a router table and fence.
Download Vectric 815618
|Tool #815618 |
Vectric Compatible Tool File
tool file to be used with all versions of Vectric software from version 8.0 and up. Works with Aspire, VCarve, Cut2D, Cut3D and PhotoVCarve.
This tool file is to be used as a starting point for your CNC projects and the parameters should be adjusted based on your project and material.
To add a .tool file, open the Tool Database in your software after safely downloading the .tool file. Select the Import Option to add the downloaded .tool files into the software. Only use the .tool file for the specific Whiteside part number. By downloading any of these .tool files, you acknowledge the safety information below.
1) Never use the .tool file for any bit other than the specified Whiteside part number.
2) Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter.
3) Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters.
4) Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use.
5) Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer.
6) Whiteside Machine Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns of Whiteside manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns will be accepted for 60 days.Customer pays return shipping. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, its warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Whiteside Product Guarantee:
All Whiteside tools are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship & materials. Warranty is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the tool. Warranty is void if tools are altered in any way or show signs of abuse or misuse. Whiteside's Customer Service # is 1-800-225-3982.