Whiteside - 2050 Plunge Roundover Router Bit 1/8" R X 3/8" A X 1/8" B 1/4" C 1-3/4" OL
With plunge point. Download Vectric 811891 File Tool #811891 Vectric Compatible Tool File811891 tool file to be used with all versions of Vectric software from version 8.0 and up. Works with...
Item 127277Model 1980
Item 811977Model 2056
Item 127281Model 1570
Item 815618Model 2051
Item 146203Model 2005C
Item 127282Model 1572
Item 405453Model 1700
Item 158284Model PRS2100
Item 03K33Model RU2100
Item 405677Model 2055
Item 848065Model DWP611PK
Item 826472Model 894PK
Item 405500Model 2052
Item 24B93Model 2000
Download Vectric 811891 File
|Tool #811891 Vectric Compatible Tool File |
811891 tool file to be used with all versions of Vectric software from version 8.0 and up. Works with Aspire, VCarve, Cut2D, Cut3D and PhotoVCarve.
This tool file is to be used as a starting point for your CNC projects and the parameters should be adjusted based on your project and material.
To add a .tool file, open the Tool Database in your software after safely downloading the .tool file. Select the Import Option to add the downloaded .tool files into the software. Only use the .tool file for the specific Whiteside part number. By downloading any of these .tool files, you acknowledge the safety information below.
1) Never use the .tool file for any bit other than the specified Whiteside part number.
2) Always wear eye and ear protection along with dust masks. Avoid using bits while in loose clothing. Keep hands, body, clothing and hair away from the cutter.
3) Do not remove safety guards, and be sure to always feed against the cutter rotation. Never use dull or damaged cutters.
4) Disconnect power when changing bits or making adjustments, and always leave the power disconnected when not in use.
5) Follow all safety recommendations of the power tool manufacturer.
6) Whiteside Machine Company assumes no responsibility for defects, damage, or injury (direct or indirect) caused by misuse, abuse, alteration or modification of any product (including sharpening).
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns of Whiteside manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns will be accepted for 60 days.Customer pays return shipping. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, its warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft.
Whiteside Product Guarantee:
All Whiteside tools are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship & materials. Warranty is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the tool. Warranty is void if tools are altered in any way or show signs of abuse or misuse. Whiteside's Customer Service # is 1-800-225-3982.