1910-A Biscuit Router Bit 1/2" Shank
This is a simple to use alternative to costly biscuit joinery machines. It features a 5/32" cutter, wrench and bearing to cut slots for #20 Biscuits. • 5/32 cutter to cut slots for #20 biscuits • Add additional bearings to cut #10 & #0 biscuit slots Shipping / Billing Information...
This is a simple to use alternative to costly biscuit joinery machines. It features a 5/32" cutter, wrench and bearing to cut slots for #20 Biscuits.
• 5/32 cutter to cut slots for #20 biscuits
• Add additional bearings to cut #10 & #0 biscuit slots
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns of Whiteside manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Returns will be accepted for 60 days.Customer pays return shipping. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any further questions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, its warranty supercedes any offered by Woodcraft.Whiteside Product Guarantee:
All Whiteside tools are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship & materials. Warranty is limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the tool. Warranty is void if tools are altered in any way or show signs of abuse or misuse. Whiteside's Customer Service # is 1-800-225-3982.
Super clean edges