Wera - 977/6 TORX Chisel Driver Set
Need a screwdriver that can do more than just drive screws? You need a Wera Chisel Driver Set. These high quality German engineered chisel drivers can fasten, chisel and loosen seized screws or...
Item 847824Model 02120
Item 861605Model 719400
Item 417743Model 25048
Item 150758Model 150758
Item 415617Model 05345277001
Item 415608Model 05345276001
Need a screwdriver that can do more than just drive screws? You need a Wera Chisel Driver Set. These high quality German engineered chisel drivers can fasten, chisel and loosen seized screws or hose clamps with ease. Includes storage rack.
- Pound-through hexagon blade gives you zero-loss transfer when struck with a hammer. The tough, viscous-tempered material prevents the blade from splintering or breaking.
- Kraftform handle fits snugly in hand to prevent blisters and calluses.
- Hex shaped shoulder stops the driver from rolling away.
- Impact cap extends the service life of the driver, reduces the risk of splintering and decreases vibration.
TX15 x 80mm
TX20 x 90mm
TX25 x 100mm
TX27 x 125mm
TX30 x 150mm
TX40 x 150mm
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Contact Customer Service prior to return. Return Goods Authorization (RGA) required. Product must be in as-new condition and in it's original packaging. Returns subject to 25% restocking fee. Customer responsible for return freight. Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482.
Wera offers a Lifetime Warranty on Manufacturer's Defects. Contact Customer Service if you have an issue.