Light Walnut Danish Oil Solvent Based Pint
Watco Danish Oil is a unique blend of penetrating oil and varnish that hardens in the wood, not on the wood. Watco Danish Oil penetrates deep into wood pores to protect from within and to enhance the natural look and feel of the wood. It creates the rich, warm glow of a traditional...
- Indoor use only (Not recommended for Floors)
- Stain, Seals, & Protects in one easy step
- Will not crack, chip, or peel
- Apply with a brush, or wipe on with a cloth
- Coverage for all Watco finishes is 200-300 square feet per gallon
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
“We don’t throw away things, and we don’t throw away people.” That’s the philosophy that drives Mark McCullough of Open Hands Gallery in Boaz, West Virginia. McCullough directs the gallery, which opened in April 2011 as part of the Mentor Network/REM Community Options, providing a place for those with disabilities to express their creativity and foster their self-worth through problem solving and employment.