Understanding Wood Finishing
For more than 18 years, Bob Flexner has been inspiring woodworkers with his writings and teachings on wood finishing. Now, from this best-selling author comes the long-awaited and completely...
You May Also Like
- The first edition has sold hundreds of thousands of copies and is widely regarded as the bible of wood finishing
- "We use Understanding Wood Finishing as the textbook for our students training to go into the furniture industry," says David Miles, wood technology professor at Pittsburg State University.
- "It's the best written, most accurate, and most thorough wood finishing book in print - by far."
- Inside you'll find the latest technical updates on materials and techniques - from spray guns to French polishing, detailed step-by-step instructions and explanations that take the mystery out of the science
- Over 300 color photos that help you distinguish between products, make decisions, and solve problems
- More than 40 must-have reference tables and troubleshooting guides, and much more
- 310 pgs., softcover
- Publisher: Rodale Pr; Reissue edition (January 1996)
- ISBN-10: 0875967345
- ISBN-13: 978-0875967349
Professional & Detailed...
This is a great reference for the professional and the DIY person...