Hardware Jig with Line Boring Attachments
Quickly and accurately install handles and knobs on door and drawer fronts, and drill shelf pin holes with one tool! Simply slide guides and stop along English & metric rulers, tighten thumb...
- The fastest and most accurate hardware jig on the market
- Easily saves 70%+ installation time
- Versatile 3-in-1 tool: door hardware - drawer hardware - shelf holes
- Includes the basic hardware jig, Model TP-1934 (#848445), with additional drilling extensions for 32mm line boring (#415637)
- Locates hardware holes of any dimension on doors & drawer fronts
- Great alternative to the line boring machine for the small shop
- Saves wasted time making handle templates
- Drills long handles up to 29" length
- Patented design helps eliminate drilling mistakes
- Reversible for quick drilling
- Durable light-weight aluminum with 5mm case hardened steel bushings have lifetime warranty
- Measures 31-7/8” long by 8-7/8” tall
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
This jig is great for doing drawer faces and cabinet door hardware on site. I've owned it for about 3 years now and am very impressed with the quality of the jigs.