Sometimes the old ways are the best ways. Premium oil finishes from 19th century recipes that are 100% solids and solvent free. This unique finish is even safe for cutting boards, toys, and children's furniture. It complies with the FDA regulations (FDA 21 Sec. 175.300) as "safe for food contact surfaces". We've tried this in our shop and are very impressed with both the ease of application and quality of finish.Danish Oil is pure, moderately polymerized linseed oil. This penetrating oil produces a beautiful satin sheen. Apply to kitchenware, cabinets, or your interior woodwork for an easy and economical finish.
- Danish Oil is a good choice for any wood work where you want a satin finish
- Designed for use on cabinets, paneling, and furniture
- Use on kitchenware, cutting boards, and children's furniture, since it is food safe and non-toxic
- The coverage is 600 sq. ft./gallon, very economical
- Two or three coats is typical for most applications