Trend - Hinge Jig Template Set, 3 Piece
This item has an additional shipping charge
The Trend Hinge Jig Template Set is designed for recessing hinges in 8-foot wooden doors and frames. It's easy to use with minimal set-up time. Completes the job both accurately and quickly. Used...
Item 146721Model 45300
Item 141529Model EASY DRILL GUIDE
• Four apertures with sliding plates.
• Swivel end plate for 1/8" gap to head of door
• Hinge positions (using a 4-1/2" hinge): 4-7/8" down, 30-3/8" down, 55-7/8" down and 81-3/8" down (or 9-1/8" up from bottom of door)
• Made from phenolic plastic with alloy jointing plates
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Trend Limited Warranty
All Trend tools are engineered and manufactured to the highest standards for optimum performance and service life. Trend warrants to the original purchaser at retail that each new Trend tool shall be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the guidelines below. Upon verification of failure or malfunction, Trend shall, at its option, within (28) days, repair or replace the tool. Subject to the guidelines below.
1. In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Trend Routing Technology Inc.
2. All implied warranties for Trend’s power tools (INCLUDING MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR FOR PURPOSE) are limited to the period of one year from the purchase date. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
3. A warranty claim shall be limited to repair