Use both hands to position your door into place while the Trend Door Lifter holds the door up using only your foot. Simply slide the Trend Door Lifter under the door and it remains flat and stable...
You May Also Like
Use both hands to position your door into place while the Trend Door Lifter holds the door up using only your foot. Simply slide the Trend Door Lifter under the door and it remains flat and stable until you activate the lift with your foot.
Lifts door 1-1/2" (38 mm) off the floor and can lift up to a maximum weight 240 lb. (108 kg). It's cam design with internal weight keeps the Door Lifter level for ease of use. Ideal for pinned hinges. Use extra care when operating the Trend Door Lifter on veneered doors.
- Made from plastic so it won't mar your door
- Hanging hole for storage
- No need to use a chisel and bolster
- Can be carried in a tool belt
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Trend Limited Warranty
All Trend tools are engineered and manufactured to the highest standards for optimum performance and service life. Trend warrants to the original purchaser at retail that each new Trend tool shall be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the guidelines below. Upon verification of failure or malfunction, Trend shall, at its option, within (28) days, repair or replace the tool. Subject to the guidelines below.
1. In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Trend Routing Technology Inc.
2. All implied warranties for Trend’s power tools (INCLUDING MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR FOR PURPOSE) are limited to the period of one year from the purchase date. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
3. A warranty claim shall be limited to repair