"Credit Card" Carvers Stone, Model U*DWS/CS/FF
A precision double-sided credit card size diamond stone means portable sharpening for your carving tools and more. Designed for carvers and precision honing of keenest edge, this double-sided...
A precision double-sided credit card size diamond stone means portable sharpening for your carving tools and more. Designed for carvers and precision honing of keenest edge, this double-sided combination features two grades of fine grit: Fine 1000 grit (15 micron) and 600 grit (25 micron). Ideal for fluted, shaped and small turning or carving tools.
- 1000 grit (15 micron)/600 grit (25 micron)
- 1/16" plate thickness for extra stability
- Continuous diamond
- Includes storage wallet
- Guaranteed for five years
- Use with lapping fluid
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Trend Limited Warranty
All Trend tools are engineered and manufactured to the highest standards for optimum performance and service life. Trend warrants to the original purchaser at retail that each new Trend tool shall be free from defects in material and workmanship, subject to the guidelines below. Upon verification of failure or malfunction, Trend shall, at its option, within (28) days, repair or replace the tool. Subject to the guidelines below.
1. In the event of failure or malfunction, return the product, properly packaged and postage prepaid, to Trend Routing Technology Inc.
2. All implied warranties for Trend’s power tools (INCLUDING MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR FOR PURPOSE) are limited to the period of one year from the purchase date. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
3. A warranty claim shall be limited to repair