10 in 1 Woodburning Tool Kit - 30 Watt
This versatile Wall Lenk® 10-in-1 Woodburning Tool Kit includes all of the tips and points needed for woodburning, soldering, leather craft, stencil, and Styrofoam cutting.Features: Short shaft enables better control by bringing the work closer to your handIron and interchangeable...
This versatile Wall Lenk® 10-in-1 Woodburning Tool Kit includes all of the tips and points needed for woodburning, soldering, leather craft, stencil, and Styrofoam cutting.
- Short shaft enables better control by bringing the work closer to your hand
- Iron and interchangeable points all store neatly in a molded plastic case
- Used for woodburning, soldering, leather craft, stencil, and Styrofoam cutting
- All-purpose tip is for deep, dark detail and shading
- Calligraphy point is for basic ornamental script, letters and style
- Shading point is for subtle shading and gradation
- Flow point is for burning curves and small dots
- Texture point is for adding texture and fine lines
- Cone point is for fine dots, lines and curves
- Script point is for broad lines and softer details
- Knife point is for cutting synthetic materials and rope. It cuts and burns to prevent fraying
- Soldering tip is for light, intricate solderings in electronic repairs and hobby projects
- Dot point is for cutting plastic materials used for stencils. It also burns worm holes for a "distressed" look
- Cord Length: 6'
- Maximum Tip Temperature: 1050° F
- 30 Watts - 120 VAC 2-wire tool
- (1) 30 Watt Professional Iron with 6' cord
- (7) Woodburning tips: all-purpose, calligraphy, shading, flow, texture, cone and script
- (2) Cutting and fusing tips: knife and dot
- (1) Soldering tip
- (1) Tool stand
- (1) Plastic case
- (1) Instruction sheet
- Tool color may vary from that shown.
Articles & Blogs
Coloring books are no longer just child’s play. In fact, the trend of adult coloring books is a booming business these days. Woodcraft’s Marketing Director Liz Matheny recently took coloring to a new level by transferring a pattern to wood, and her results are gorgeous!
Give family and friends who are makers holiday gifts that will bring comfort and efficiency to their work areas, provide new project challenges, and add some family fun for good measure.
Visit your local Woodcraft
store, check the Woodcraft catalog or go online at woodcraft.com to learn more
about the products featured here, plus thousands more for woodworkers, DIYers
and home improvement enthusiasts.
I have used this product to make signs, bring out letters in dark wood and more. This product is greata great deal and has an excelent temperatue. The only problem i have seen with the product is the stand its to flimsy, but if you buy a sodering iron stand its a prefect tool for everyone o use. Fun. Lightweight. Durable
Love the quality of the product. The tips that I already had does not quite fit this product and my tips have been tweeked for my uses.
Great tool to play with
I have not used one of these in years and it's really fun re-learning and making some carvings come alive.
do far so good, can burn 3 letters before setting down to re-heat it.
easy to use
i use it as a burning pen and even with light pressure, the narrow point tip is bent. that and i cant stand how the temperature fluctuates so much. i cant get a consistent line width cus its either blazing hot causing a wide deep line, or too cool to properly heat up the wood. the line ends up extremely shallow and thin, making me take intermittent movements and pausing up to 4 sec on each movement to get it to burn deep enough. this even happens on poplar by the way.
Excellant - so easy to use
As a beginner to wood burning, this kit had everything needed and is extremely confortable to use.
Quick learning curve, lots of fun to use
The largest of the tips started to bend pretty soon. The stand is rather flimsy. Other than that I really had fun with the tool and enjoyed it's versatility! For safety an on and off switch or an automatic shut off when out of use would be good but certainly add to the price.
On my third use of this product the heat generated from the tool (a wood BURNING tool is supposed to handle heat) softened the metal from the interchangeable head I was using on a project and snapped in half, then melted inside the tool itself making it completely useless after less than 1 hour's worth of use. Comeplete waste of my money.