II Extend Wood Glue - 16 oz Bottle
Titebond® II Extend Wood Glue is water resistant and needs no mixing! It's the first one-part glue to pass Type II water resistant testing. Use it for all your projects that may be exposed to moisture - signs, furniture, toys, marine and more. Titebond II Extend offers superior...
- Same aliphatic resin found in Titebond II glue but formulated for slower set and longer open time
- Its the first one-part glue to pass Type II water resistant testing
- Slower speed of set
- Solvent free
- Excellent sandability
- Non-toxic, non-flammable
- Freeze/thaw stable
- Water clean-up
- Open Assembly Time (70°F / 50% Relative Humidity): 15 minutes
- Total Assembly Time (70°F / 50% Relative Humidity): 20-25 minutes
- Full Strength Bond: allow 24 hours
- Size: 16 ounces
- (1) Titebond II Extend Wood Glue - 16 oz.
- Not for use under water.
Instructions / MSDS
Gives you an extra 5-10 minutes.
I used this to glue up a Mario 8-Bit board. I was able to glue 6 rows (84 Pieces) at a time before it started to get tacky. I was only able to get 3 rows done with Titebond III before It started to cure on me. This "Extend Wood Glue" is awesome and I highly recommend you use it for any project that requires more time for the glue up.
Gives me that bit of extra time...
I feel less rushed during complicated glue ups using the extend glue, and it seems to be plenty strong.
Best glue for slow setups
Strong bond.gives plenty of time to get project set before setup.The only small problem is the color could be lighter so when dry is less noticable on not so perfect joints.That is the only small downside.But like all their glues, I dont think you can buy a better one.Titebond all the way.
III Ultimate Wood Glue - Waterproof - 16 oz.Item 145562
Cold Press Veneer Glue - QuartItem 145718
Clear-Cut Precision Stock Guides For Table SawsItem 159902