Bandsaw Blade - 93-1/2" x 1/8" x 14 TPI - High Performance
Timber Wolf® makes the world's only thin-kerf, low tension, silicon steel bandsaw blades that will outlast your old carbon steel blades by a mile! Your bandsaw will cut better and faster, with less wear on bearings, shafts and tires. Tooth angles and gullet symmetries, combined with a...
Timber Wolf® makes the world's only thin-kerf, low tension, silicon steel bandsaw blades that will outlast your old carbon steel blades by a mile! Your bandsaw will cut better and faster, with less wear on bearings, shafts and tires. Tooth angles and gullet symmetries, combined with a unique set pattern, create a blade that is everything a wood-cutting blade should be. The round design of the gullet eliminates any work hardening zones. Couple that with a 5-tooth set pattern and a .025" thick thin-kerf blade and you have one excellent bandsaw blade!
- Ideal for scrolling
- High silicon, low carbide steel
- Runs cooler and lasts longer
- Runs under low tension which requires less horsepower
- Thin kerf
- Blade Length: 93-1/2"
- Blade Width: 1/8"
- Blade Thickness: 0.025" thin-kerf
- Teeth Per Inch: 14 TPI
- Tooth Design: High Performance
- Kerf: .042"
- Tooth Hook Angle: 0°
- Tooth Set Pattern: 5 Raker Set
- Radius of Cut: 7/32"
- Depth of Cut Range (Hardwood): 1/8” – 2”
- Depth of Cut Range (Softwood): 1/8” – 1 1/4”
- Depth of Cut Range (Plywood, MDF & other Composites): 1/4” – 1”
- Depth of Cut Range (Soft Metal & Plastic): 1/4" - 1/2"
- (1) Timber Wolf® Bandsaw Blade - 93-1/2" x 1/8" x 14 TPI - High Performance
Articles & Blogs
Just started using it and it cuts good.
Great Blade for bandsawing carvingblanks
I use the blade to cut carving blanks; I'm an avid woodcarver ususally carvng in the round. This blade came hjighly recommended by a fellow woodcarver who cuts extremely small carving blanks. So far, I am extrememly happy with taking his recommendation.
Excellant blade my second one.
as a woodcarver I use this wonderful blade to cut out my "blanks" see [@]
Iwould buy this product again
Seems to cut smoother than other blades.
Timber WolfItem 165998
Timber WolfItem 185648
Timber WolfItem 166257
Timber WolfItem 141077
Timber WolfItem 165983
Timber WolfItem 189455
Timber WolfItem 835441