Timber Wolf - Bandsaw Blade 80" x 1/4" x 4 TPI Positive Claw
Timber Wolf makes the world's only thin-kerf, low tension, silicon steel bandsaw blades that will outlast your old carbon steel blades by a mile! Your bandsaw will cut better and faster, with less...
Item 144705Model PSW80124
Item 144704Model PSW80146
Item 140812Model PSW801410
Item 140813Model PSW80123
Item 160415Model 91120-080-WCS
Item 160413Model 91090-080-WCS
Item 140189Model PSW93343
Item 427252Model 714400K
Item 160418Model 91350-080-WCS
Item 158661Model 07660768127
Item 160412Model 91050-080-WCS
Item 160198Model Maple EcoBat Billet
Item 831157Model 4213
Item 141078Model PSW82144
- High silicon, low carbon steel
- Runs cooler and lasts longer
- Ideal for resawing thick stock
- Runs under low tension which requires less horsepower
- Thin kerf
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
A full merchandise return or replacement will be given if product is in its original package and within 30 days of purchase. If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty and return policy supersedes any offered by Woodcraft.
PS Wood Machine Warranty: Weld is warranted on Band Saw Blades.
Please contact PS Wood Machines with warranty issues @ 412-831-5402.
to much for to little
blades costing half as much do the same job with same results